• A clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice must be given before your ward can be withdrawn.
  • Those who apply for Transfer Certificate and leave the school before the start of the session will pay all dues up to March, but those leaving the school in April will have to pay all annual charge & tuition fee for the next quarter.
  • Transfer Certificate is issued only when all the dues are settled and an NOC is issued by the Accounts department.
  • Security / caution deposit amount will be refunded only on producing all original receipts at the time of admission.
  • Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
    a) Indiscipline
    b) Unsatisfactory progress in work despite repeated efforts