RULES CONCERNING ABSENCE & LEAVE
- It is compulsory for the students to complete 80% of the attendance in a year to make them eligible to sit for the final evaluation.
- A student who has been absent will have to submit the letter of absence from the parent stating the genuine reason for absence. Parents should fill up the Leave Application form
- Leave on medical grounds must be supported by a Medical Certificate duly signed by a doctor.
- Students can be asked to leave the school for indiscipline, irregularity in attendance, defamation of school property, non-payment of school fees.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for 6 consecutive days renders a student liable to having his/her name struck off the rolls without any notice. Re-admission maybe granted after payment of fresh admission fee, at the discretion of the Principal.
- All students are expected to attend the school on the opening day after vacation. Absence for more than 3 days immediately after vacation renders the student liable to pay a fine of Rs. 100 per day
- Regular attendance ensures steady academic and personality growth.