RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS / GUARDIANS
Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their Child / children in progress and discipline and take interest in their child's studies and other instructions given.
- Parents are requested to check haircut, nails and uniform of your ward everyday in morning.
- See that your ward carries textbooks/exercise books etc. according to the timetable for that day. No extra books are allowed.
- Encourage your ward to take balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- If your ward is absent from school, he/she must make up for all the work missed by him/her.
- Parents are requested to spend quality time with their children for better progress in their studies at home.
- Parents are requested to inform immediately to the school if there is any change in their house address and telephone numbers.
- Parent's attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of their child should be avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them and retarding their progress.
- If there is any legitimate complaint, please meet the Principal at the earliest or write to her/ him in confidence so that the complaint will be personally verified by the Principal.
- The admission number of the ward should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the student e.g. blazers, ties, jerseys, socks, shoes etc.
- They are advised to check the bag of their child/children to see if any circular/notice etc. has been issued or not by the school.
- Parents of children (Nursery to Grade-II) are requested to personally see off and receive their wards at bus stops.
- Parents must consult the school calendar, date sheets and other circulars, before the session begins.
- Parents are requested to be very sure that their ward is not watching television or using a Mobile for a long time. They should be aware about the places that their child visits. Parents should monitor the child when he/she is surfing the internet.
- Parents should co-operate and take interest in the studies of the child and encourage him/her to achieve high personal standards.
- Parents should not allow their wards to carry any kind of electronic gadgets & costly items to school without written permission.
- All parents are requested to instill health and hygiene values in their children. They must ensure that they:
a) Carry nutritious food in their lunch boxes.
b) Maintain personal hygiene like trimming of nails and being neat on regular basis.
c) Exercise regularly.
d) Sleep for at least eight hours daily.
e) Have a balanced diet nutritionally rich in proteins and milk.
f) Drink water which is boiled or filtered.
g) Avoid consumption of ice-creams, other milk products and eatables from road-side vendors.
h) De-worm all children at least once every year. Advice to be taken from the family physician.
i) Get dental and ophthalmic check-up every year by a dental surgeon and ophthalmologist.
- Immunize your child as suggested in the immunization card.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases such as Chicken-Pox, Cholera, Measles, Mumps, Whooping Cough and Jaundice must observe the prescribed period of quarantine.
- Students suffering from any of the diseases like Asthma, Epilepsy, Rheumatic Heart diseases etc. are advised to be under continuous medical supervision of a specialist doctor. History of their illness must be filled in the Almanac along with the treatment being taken and a copy of prescriptions to be submitted to the school office.
- There will be a fruit break daily. Please ensure that your ward brings fruits daily.
- Parents are to note that the school premise is a 'NO TOBACCO ZONE', they should follow this strictly when they enter the school.