CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE STUDENTS
- Attendance of each student on all National Festivals such as Independence day, Republic day is mandatory.
- Students are supposed to report in proper school uniform as per the specified days, clean shoes and socks.
- English speaking is compulsory for all students in school premises. Parents are requested to encourage their child/children to speak in English, read English Newspaper and books to gain confidence. Each student should possess a dictionary.
- Homework / Assignment should be noted down in the Ecolite’s Almanac.
- Students are expected to take part in all co-curricular activities of the school.
- Every student must take part in school games, physical exercises and club activities unless physically unfit or exempted by Principal/doctor.